Industrial Premier Brush Strip Information & Material's:
We make a full fill brush with the right selected components. This range is using our 8 mm series backing width brush. Our brushes are made with nylon 6 Filaments; an important factor we feel.
The carrier is made from Architectural Aluminium a point worth noting, it makes the carrier stronger. Its overall height is of the flat part of the "h" holder being 34 mm, the trim of brush is measured out of the steel backing inside the aluminium on this sizing giving about 2 mm of bristle less on all sizes out of the aluminium holder.
This correctly made brush strip is not an import, this is made in the UK with pride.
We have access to many different styles of brush.
Please choose the correct size brush for your sealing project:
· 25 mm size is for fine draught proofing from 0 - 24 mm gaps
· 35 mm size is for fine draught proofing from 0 - 33 mm gaps
· 50 mm size is for fine draught proofing from 0 – 48 mm gaps
· 75 mm size is for fine draught proofing from 0 - 73 mm gaps
· 100 mm size is for fine draught proofing from 0 - 98 mm gaps
· 150 mm size is for fine draught proofing from 0 - 148 mm gaps
It is easy to fit, just follow the simple instructions included.
IF YOU NEED OTHER SIZES PLEASE ASK, OTHER TRIMS ARE AVAILABLE ON OUR SITE www.georgeculley.co.uk or www.thehairyworm.co.uk
IN BULK WE CAN ALSO SUPPLY 3000 mm LENGTHS (MAXIMUM) MADE TO ORDER, PHONE 0161 622 0020
Brush strips are perfect for a range of situations, and we supply a variety of high-quality products to suit your needs. Our team also assist with the fitting process, which gives you peace of mind and proves our expertise in the area.
Polypropylene Pile Seals
The base size of our brush seals start from 5-50mm, and the overall height varies between 3-20mm. More than 100 sizes are available, and they are made from polypropylene which is an incredibly flexible material. All types of compression and wiping applications are supplied as well. This includes sealing, buffers, side guides, and wiping powder, and we also provide cushioning type applications at great prices.
Most of our stock brushes are made from nylon filaments, and we have brushes between a 3-300mm trim. Our wide-range of supportive carriers assist with fitting as well, which ensures that you receive the right solution. We welcome enquiries for special requests, such as the following:
- Good Recovery Characteristics
- Exterior Grade
- UV And Ozone Stable
- Won't Crack in the Sunlight (Suitable Up to 140 Degrees Centigrade)
- Won't Split in the Cold (Suitable Down to -30 Degrees Centigrade)
- Available in Black Only